Believing without seeing ….
A guy challenged me the other day and spoke to him of the things that we will hold it as certain that manifest here in this “fanpage” said “just see to believe” and today I woke up with a story you would like to share:
An emperor said a rabbi:
– I would like to see your God.
– It is impossible – replied the rabbi.
– Impossible? So, how can I trust my life to someone who can not see?
– Show me the pocket where you stored the love for his wife. And let me weigh it to see if it is a great love.
– Do not be a fool, no one can keep a love pocket – replied the emperor.
– The sun is just one of the works that the creator has placed in the universe, and yet you can not look at him directly. Neither can see the love, but know that it is able to fall in love with a woman, and trust your life to it. Does not it seem obvious that there are certain things we trust without seeing?
That’s it, good day!
Dating from 1894, home of the National Guard American weapons was converted into a private residence
Owning a historic castle , located in Amsterdam , the region in less than three hours from Manhattan the State of New York ( USA ) can cost less than many apartments offered in Sao Paulo .
The property, built in 1894 to house one of the regiments of the U.S. National Guard , is listed on the sales site of Sotheby ‘s International Realty for $ 895,000 , with the right card ” reduced price ” .
Currently occupied by a hostel type B & B ( Bed and Breakfast ) , the castle designed by G. Iassic Perry has 3300 m² and 50 rooms, including six bedrooms, five bathrooms , two kitchens , billiard room , sports court and locker rooms . The period furnishings and improvements to modernize, as wi-fi network and central heating installed during recent renovation , are included in the value .
Photo: reproduction/Sotheby’s International Realty
Muito Legal este video só eu já ví umas dez vezes Virei Fãn de Capitão Scarlet !